ECTA ANNUAL MEETING 2023
Welcome to the ECTA ANNUAL MEETING 2023 Page!
This year we plan on having a paperless Event again. Therefore, we offer you this page for all information you need. This page will be permanently updated until all final documents and sheets are available to you. Stay tuned and check from time to time!
Our content for you
- Andreas Zink (LKW WALTER)
- Peter Devos (ECTA)
- Evert de Jong (ECTA)
- Estelle Zink (ECTA)
- Steve Rowland (ECTA)
- Markus Bilk (Bertschi AG)
- Florian Modrich (ZF Group – Transics International BV)
- Pascal Vermeulen (Rmi chemicals)
- Tobias Schreiber (Curt Richter SE)
- Reimund Brenke (Curt Richter SE)
- Janet Schröder (Curt Richter SE)
- Siegfried Ott (KARL SCHMIDT SPEDITION GMBH & CO. KG)
- Francis Crouch (Log4Chem GmbH)
- Kirry MUKHERJI (Log4Chem GmbH)
- Bernhard Haidacher (LKW Walter)
- Iwan De Block (VAN MOER BULK & LIQUIDS NV)
- Maxim Letange (VAN MOER BULK & LIQUIDS NV)
- Michael Roth (RINNEN GmbH & Co.KG)
- Frank Tesch (FTB Frank Tesch Beratungsgesellschaft für Transport & Logistik mbH)
- Matthias Riedel (FTB Frank Tesch Beratungsgesellschaft für Transport & Logistik mbH)
- Ingo Wiese (Hoyer GmbH Internationale Fachspedition)
- Elmar Ockenfels (Port of Antwerp-Bruges)
- Rob Lips (LyondellBasell Industries)
- Ulrich Maixner (HOYER GmbH Internationale Fachspedition)
- Jan Arnet (Bertschi AG)
- Adrian Zuber (Bertschi AG)
- John Sutton (Suttons International Ltd)
- Raisa Santos (Rinnen GmbH & Co KG)
- Hermann Rinnen (Rinnen GmbH & Co KG)
- Jochen Fink (Rinnen GmbH & Co KG)
- Wesley Haaksma (Shippeo)
- Thomas Spieker (Shippeo)
- Rick van den Dool (GCA ROUTE FRANCE)
- Mehmet Serdar Çarhoğlu (LGT Lojistik A.Ş.)
- Juha Hiltunen (Admor Composites Ltd)
- Daniel Hauffe(Samat International AB)
- Maurice Seleski (Samat International AB)
- Alphonse Laffont (GROUPE SAMAT)
- Mario Bosch (Van Opdorp Transportgroep)
- Timo Schäfer (Alfred Talke GmbH & Co.KG)
- Rudy Milliau (DOW)
- Kris Molhoek (DOW)
- Martin Jacobs (shipzero)
- Bentje Lefers (shipzero)
- Gerhard Ahlbrecht (European Association of Chemical Distributors (FECC))
- Jelle Dierckx (Vopak)
- Stefanie Kraus (Loady GmbH)
Federico Testa (TESTA TIZIANO)
Gabriele Siliprandi (TESTA TIZIANO)
- Christian Kalle (Rhenus Chemical)
- Alexandro Sarno (DE RIJKE GROUP)
- Bertrand Tardy (E-b-trans)
- Thibault Hendrickx (KATOEN NATIE BULK TERMINALS NV)
- Stefan Zyprian (HOYER GmbH Internationale Fachspedition)
- Bernard Reijers (RB Intermodal BV)
- Chris de Rijke (R.M.I. CHEMICAL LOGISTICS B.V.)
- Filip Foncke (PSA BDP)
- Ralf-Charley Schultze (UIRR)
- Michael Schaaf (BAY LOGISTIK GmbH & CO.KG)
- Peter Viebig (VERVAEKE)
- Jörg Wille (MOVE INTERMODAL N.V.)
- Luc Haesaerts (Haesaerts Intermodal)
- Roeland Smets (Alders International Transport)
- Jurgen Vermeire (Trafuco)
- Alberto Marenzana (MRZ GROUP)
- Paul Keegel (GARDNER DENVER BE N.V.)
- Claude Yvens (Transport Media)
- Wolfgang Siepmann (A. Siepmann GmbH)
- Ger Boessen (RB Intermodal BV)
- Henk Hofman (Tankceu EESV)
- Sabine Bauer (EXSIF Worldwide GmbH)
- Christian Zimmermann (EXSIF)
- Egon Bergmans (Overmeer Transport B.V.)
- Nicole Sommerlatte (DACHSER SE)
- Neal Baetens (Yara Belgium (Yara International ASA))
- Klaus Wessing (VTG Rail Logistics GmbH)
- Marc van Alphen (VOS BULK LOGISTICS B.V.)
- Philippe Francois (TANK MANAGEMENT SAS)
- Hans-Jörg Bertschi (BERTSCHI AG)
- Joep Aerts (Den Hartogh Liquid Logistics BV)
- Massimo Vecchi (INTERMODALTRASPORTI S.r.L.)
- Francisco Hernandez (INTERMODALTRASPORTI S.r.L.)
- Birthe Neding (Helm AG)
Daniel Furchtmann (Helm AG)
- Thies Grage (HOYER GmbH Internationale Fachspedition)
- Kees de Rijke (DE RIJKE GROUP)
- Geert De Wilde (Nxtport International BV)
- Hans A. Petersen (IAT A/S)
- Wolfgang Zwinger (Kube & Kubenz GmbH & Co. KG)
- Rob Van Mook (JCL Logistics Benelux)
- Claus Sigmund (JCL Logistics Benelux)
- Andreas Dirix (LBC Tank Terminals)
- Werner Weber (Gruber GmBH & co. KG)
- Thomas Intrup (Gruber GmBH & co. KG)
- Stefan Bartens (BASF SE)
- Paul van de Vorle (Van den Bosch Transporten B.V)
- Rico Daandels (Van den Bosch Transporten B.V)
- Antonio MONTERO (PAÑALON S.A.)
- Marijn van Hoeij (ETC Holland)
- Donia Damak (Dow chemical)
- Gitske Corijn (Den Hartogh)
- Erwin F. Spaanderman (Panalon S.A.)
- Wesley Brons (Kingspan)
- Mehmet ONEN (Kässbohrer Sales GmbH)
- Iffet TURKEN (Kässbohrer Sales GmbH)
- Manuel Zwick (Elemica)
- Christoph de Beukelaar (Katoen Natie)
- Jerome MINFRAY (Eb-trans)
- Annick Vidal (GCA Route France)
- Robert Schäfer (DB Cargo BTT GmbH)
- Filip Masquillier (ITC Rubis Terminal Antwerp)
- CEKI NASI (STAR SPA)
- EMILIO GOMARIZ (GLOBAL SPEDITION)
- Elzbieta Wiankowska (Loady GmbH)
- Filippo Vargiu (ExxonMobil)
- Paulo Louro (Ovinto)
- Arne Bergmann (Intermodal Telematics BV)
- Johan Groenevelt (HEBRAGTO)
- Annika Kroon (DG Move)
- William Garcia (Cefic)
- Joost Naessens (Cefic)
- Marnix Mondria (LyondellBasell)
- Luca Senis (Dow)
- Kirsti Gjertsen (Port of Antwerp-Bruges)
- Patrick Meersmans (Sabic)
- Frank Kuijpers (Sabic)
- Stefan Siegemund (VTG)
- Jan Fransoo (University of Tilburg)
- Evert de Jong (ECTA)
- Peter Devos (ECTA)
- Steve Rowland (ECTA)
Annika Kroon is head of the Maritime Transport and Logistics Unit in the Directorate General for Mobility and Transport in the European Commission. The unit deals with sustainable maritime policies, maritime markets and international maritime agreements, but also with digital and sustainable intermodal freight transport and logistics. Annika is an economist with Master’s degrees in Cybernetics in Economy and International Finance, having devoted last 13 years to transport policy. In her earlier assignments in the European Commission, she was involved in setting up the impact assessment framework for new policies.
Jan Fransoo is Professor of Operations and Logistics Management in the School of Economics and Management at Tilburg University. He is also a visiting professor at Eindhoven University of Technology and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Fransoo’s current research studies decision-making in global logistics chains and retailing. Fransoo regularly collaborates in research and consulting with large corporations, technology start-ups, national and regional governments, and intergovernmental organizations. He has held leadership positions at Eindhoven University of Technology and Kuehne Logistics University, and was a co-founder of the Netherlands National Logistics Institute Dinalog.
Stefan Siegemund has been responsible for Business Development New Energies at VTG since May 2022. Before joining VTG, Mr Siegemund was Head of Alternative Energy Sources and Mobility at the German Energy Agency (dena). He also spent several years managing projects at the interface between renewable energies and logistics in the Ministry of Economics of the State of Brandenburg and in the Transport Logistics Research Group at the Technical University of Wildau.
Joost Naessens is the Transport & Logistics Director at Cefic, the European Chemical industry Council, in Brussels since 2019.
In this role, he is advocating for the chemical sector at the European authorities and giving guidance to Cefic´s members in the areas of transport & logistics safety, sustainability and digitalization.
He holds a master’s degree in chemical engineering and has 25+ years of experience in project management, production and supply chain management, transport and site logistics management at BASF Antwerpen.
Before joining Cefic, he was Global Director in charge of operational excellence at LyondellBasell (LBI), leading the manufacturing management processes integration and auditing initiative. He has a strong experience in general manufacturing management and leading large organizations through re-engineering.
As part of his role for Cefic, Mr. Garcia leads the industry federation’s safety, health, environment, Responsible Care and logistics strategies and shapes its political agenda.
Recently, he was also appointed as Vice-Chairman of the Business@OECD (BIAC) Energy and Environment Policy Committee.
Luca has more than 20 years of experience in Logistics and Supply chain. He started his career at Dow in 2007. Before joining Dow, he had several roles in the Logistics Industry, mainly focusing on Maritime Logistics and International Freight Forwarding. After Luca fulfilled different roles in the supply chain in the Netherlands and North America, he moved back to Terneuzen in 2016 where he joined Dow Logistics Team with the role of International Trade Operation Director for Europe. Since May 2022, Luca has accepted the position of Road and Intermodal Logistics Director for Europe. In this role, Luca is responsible for the management of the daily operations in Europe with accountability to ensuring safe, and sustainable road operations for Dow.
Kirsti Gjertsen graduated as Master Applied Economic Sciences (2014) and Advanced Master in Maritime Sciences (2015) at the University of Antwerp, Belgium.
After graduation she started working at MSC Belgium, where she had the opportunity to work at different departments, mainly with commercial focus, such as Import Far East, Cross Trades and Reefer. In 2021 she joined Port of Antwerp-Bruges as Key Accountmanager Shippers and Forwarders. Her focus domains are chemicals, plastics, automotive and soft commodities.
Patrick Meersmans has more than 20 years of experience in Supply Chain, IT development and Logistics. He joined SABIC in Europe back in 2005, starting in Supply Chain Planning.
In his current role, he is responsible for SABIC’s global Supply Chain Center of Excellence, Global Supply Chain projects as well as Supply Chain EHSS.
Frank Kuijpers has over 36 years of international business experience in Engineering, Licensing, Manufacturing, Business, and Strategy, having worked in a number of different countries, including the Netherlands, United States of America, Belgium, and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Frank has held senior executive positions since 2000. Currently he is an Executive Advisor at SABIC.
Frank took up his current position of Executive Advisor in September 2023.
Helpful Links and information
Hazardous Cargo Bulletin (HCB) is the leading international magazine for the hazmat professional, featuring regular updates on current and future regulations, as well as detailed analysis of the dangerous goods supply chain. The monthly magazine, which has been the #1 voice on the transport of dangerous goods since 1980, is supplemented by a free weekly newsletter and rolling news on the website. To get exclusive access you can sign up as a free member here: https://hcblive.com/register/
To follow until Event day.
Please feel free to download all documents here.
location and hotel information
HYATT Regency Hotel Dusseldorf
We blocked a certain number of rooms at the HYATT with an ECTA Event Discount (Group Code) with the code G-EC23. The discount booking is open until 18.10.2023 or as soon as the room contingent is booked. We recommend to be fast!
The HYATT hotel has a parking garage but with very limited spaces. Parking spaces cannot be booked and are not managed by ECTA. We recommend to look for parking alternatives close by.