ECTA Drivers APP - News and Updates
Welcome to the ECTA Drivers APP News!
On this page, we will inform you about changes/news/updates on the ECTA Drivers APP. Have a look from time to time, because we will update this page regularly.
Our APP Developer and supplier currently struggles with a server error. This might affect your access to the APP. Please note that we are actively working on solving the issue. We are very sorry for the inconvenience!
The following implementations are active now:
A) For drivers:
– Leave an additional comment with your rating (optional)
– Confirmation pop-up message after submitting a rating
– Maximum rating amount per day and location: 1
– Search bar for locations has filter options now: E.g. you want to find all BASF locations in Belgium – type in search bar: BASF BE
B) For ECTA Partners:
– You have a forgot password function now
– Timezones for submitted ratings were added
– You have an additional “review” tab in your account now to see what locations your drivers rated. NOT HOW THEY RATED!
We listened to your feedback! New features will be implemented during the next month:
– Confirmation after a driver has submitted a rating
– Extend the allowed duration for login links from 5min to 30 minutes
– Your ECTA Partner will see how many ratings you did, but not how you rated (this information will stay confident to your ECTA Partner at all time!!)
– A driver will only be able to rate a specific location once per day
– Search functionalities for locations will improve. You can soon filter for specific locations in a specific country: e.g.: Dow BE – for Dow locations in Belgium.
– You can fill in text at your ratings if you want to explain your rating further.
The public communication about the ECTA Drivers APP started.
The first anonymous results of your ratings will be published publicly by ECTA in Q2 of 2024. Details to be published soon.